The Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) sold at Trends Depot is said to be the last model of the Air Jordan series by many individuals high in Jordan Brand including the head of footwear marketing, Gentry Humphrey. While there was a lot of celebration for the 20th year anniversary of Air Jordans, there is much anticipation for the Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII).
Air Jordan XXIII (23) – Black/Varsity Red-Stealth
Air Jordan XXIII (23) – White/Titanium-University Blue
Air Jordan XXIII (23) – White/White-Black
Performance wise, the Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) is said to be above and beyond that of any other Air Jordan. For the third straight year, the Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) uses IPS (Independent Podular Suspension) Cushioning. For support, a carbon fiber plate extends along the bottom the of sole that modeled of Michael Jordan’s thumb print.
Cosmetically, the shoe is as unique as any other Jordan model relative to the rest of the field. Starting at the toe, the toe cap has Michael Jordan’s signature embossed. The side of the shoe features a stitched pattern that gives the shoes strength in addition to cosmetic effect. The tongue of the left and right are different for a first time with a Jumpman on the right shoe and “23″ on the left. Lastly what starts at the front of the shoe and extends the full length is a glittery glossy panel that covers the midsole body of the sneaker.
If you are interested in getting a new pair of Air Jordan, visit the Trends Depot for they have a wide selection at affordable prices
Air Jordan XXIII (23) – White/White-University Blue Air Jordan XXIII (23) – White/White-Varsity Red
AIR JORDAN XX3 is the first basketball shoe in Nike’s history to be designed according to Nike Considered ethos.
* The design of the AIR JORDAN XX3 minimizes waste and use of solvent based cements.
* Automotive quality painting process on the backside of the Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) chassis is completed by an efficient robot arm to maximize the quality, consistency and durability of the paint and component.
* Outsole uses environmentally preferred rubber that reduces toxics and incorporates Nike Grind material from footwear outsole manufacturing waste.
* he construction of the shoe emphasizes the use of environmentally preferred materials.
* A newly engineered, patent-pending, stitching machine stitches the upper in 3-D form.
* Dual density sock liner.
* Internal dual density slow recovery foam around the heel conforms to foot shapes to create a more custom fit.
* One shot compression molded phylon midsole
* Full length sleek internal bootie maximizes comfort while complimenting the sleek profile.
* Nu-foam collar/tongue lining package for sleek low profile comfort.
* New quilted pattern molded sock liner that provides quality arch support.provides quality arch support.
* Reinforced quarter panels to form and hold the exact shape of the last to provide the best fit possible.
* Breathable tongue allows air to escape helping to keep the foot cooler.
* The upper is bladder pressed on the last two times during the construction to form the upper shape exactly to the last shape.
Midsole / Outsole:
* Full length Zoom Airsole unit for superior cushioning.
* Carbon fiber/acrylic weave shank plate adds structure and support in key areas.
* High performance TPU chassis built for stability and support.
* Light weight – 15 ounces.
* One of the lowest midsole profile thickness made for a basketball shoe (19mms in the heel and 9mms in the forefoot) allowing for players to be as close to the ground as possible and feel the court.
* The shank plate is inserted into the TPU chassis mold and the TPU is directly shot over the entire plate. This process is the most efficient for production because it enhances durability, reduces waste, and minimizes our solvent cement usage. It is a new innovation for performance footwear.
* Advanced cushioning system contains a low profile IPS system with a large pillar in the heel combined with a low profile modified IPS in the forefoot.
AIR JORDAN XX3 Unique Design Features:
* An imprint of Michael Jordan’s finger print traction pattern on outsole.
* Precise stitching to reveal external heel moccasin stitch.
* Michael Jordan signature on toe cap.
* High performance TPU chassis.
* Michael Jordan thumbprint on back of tongue lining.
* Handcrafted MJ stitch pattern offers beautiful detailing and function.