Are you big fan of Michael Jordan brand shoes, such as Air Jordan series? With Jordan Shoes becoming more popular nowadays, there are growing numbers of efforts that many black market manufacturers are putting their time into that they try to make fake product. These fake products not only hurt the retail environment where consumers might lose their confidence in buying genuine ones, but also could lead the economy into worse situation and thus cause the troublesome issue for currency flow in the real economy.
There are some practical tips to avoid this fake Jordan Shoes out on the market, and this will help you to identify which one is authentic so that you don’t get caught by misleading fakes.
1. The first place for you to verify is the production numbers. You could do this by matching the number on the inside tag with the number on the shoe box. This is simple idea but too easy to forget when doing the initial spot check before you move to next steps.
2. You can only see the swoosh on the outside with the original and retro ones. They are the only Air Jordan that features the swoosh. Also, the original 2 – 8’s do have one on the insole as well. If you find Nike swoosh’s on Air Jordan shoes other than those shoes, then you need to be beware.
3. On most Nike shoes, they use the standard brownish paper only. So if your shoes are wrapped in tissue paper, then it could not be a genuine product.
4. Check out the Jumpman logo on chrome lace ends, if shoes come with them. Sometimes it’s missing, but most cases you will find it with no problem.
5. There is no such thing as orange Nike tags. Don’t get confused by the shining color that is just misleading.
6. Also look out for many other different and beautiful colors. Check out official model guide for a full list of color ways on the Jordan Shoes site. For example, there is one like Sponge Bob print Air Jordans which is definitely a fake one. Manufacturer would never make a product that might downgrade its own brand value by mixing it with non-matching category such as a cartoon character in this case.
When you buy a good quality product either on the retail store, or on-line which is more popular nowadays, you don’t want any unpleasant shopping experience by picking up fake product and only to find it out when you get home and open the box. Consumers might want to know where to look to ensure that they can avoid fake products.